Thursday, May 28, 2009

Taking a break...

So. Two big-ish developments since my last post. Firstly, I will be taking a break from school. Due to financial aid - a lack of it, actually - I will not be attending SUU in the fall. Which means no copy chief job. Oddly enough, that's really the only part of not going back that saddens me. Heaven knows I could use a break... But I'll definitely miss all of my fellow Journalites.

Instead, I get to find a job. Yeah. Good luck with that. Convergys doesn't even seem to be hiring right now. That's my last last choice, anyway. Convergys - though it pays fairly well and has insurance benefits - is kind of a soul-sucker. I'd rather work at Taco Bell than Convergys. Anyway. Still looking for a job.

The second thing is that I am no longer dating Michael, for several reasons. However, the important thing is that we are still friends, and we're both okay with that. Not saying we couldn't try again sometime in the future (distant future...) but there have got to be some prerquisite conditions.

Anyway. I'm headed back home on Sunday, and as far as I know, I'll be over there a whole week.
I'm looking forward to a bit of stability. Looking forward to Sunday, too. Soundboard is pretty much awesome - if a bit scary, as I'll be flying solo. Everyone else who knows how to run the soundboard will be gone on Sunday. My first solo test. I think I can handle it... :P We shall see.

More as it comes!
Ciao!
--Anna Grace

No comments: